Monday, January 16, 2012

Happiness of the Day

I miss Charleston pretty much every day of my life, but this video made me wish on every star that I was back there. Everyone in the Holy City, please watch Channel 5 this week to catch this amazing attack ad.
 

Brief backstory: In a recent poll, more South Carolinians said they would vote for Stephen Colbert than for Jon Huntsman (perhaps this was part of the reason Huntsman dropped out today). So, as he did for the last election, Colbert announced that he would run for president in South Carolina. For legal reasons he had to transfer his Super PAC to Jon Stewart last week. The Romney attack ad started running today, and I really hope they pay for spots up until the primary on Saturday. 


And yes, that is John Lithgow. Which makes the ad even better.